Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: Whats the deal with all the crap anime?

1. One piece imo, but to not be a dick I would say naruto is better in the early going and bleach is stronger later in the series than naruto.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    One piece imo, but to not be a dick I would say naruto is better in the early going and bleach is stronger later in the series than naruto.
    I second watching One Piece instead but if anything in bleach past the 2nd arc is worth watching. If you have to watch one or the other Naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Honestly I like Naruto's current direction kind of. But Bleach is kind of shit after the Soul Society Arc.

One Piece is solid all the way through though.

4. I get enough filler with 26 or 13-ep series. I can't even imagine the serving I'd get with those 200+ ep things, good gravy.

And the beginning of Bleach was great, Ichigo and his wacky friends and family was how I wish it would have stayed. Then they hit the soul society and it's just a billion guys in the exact same clothes grimacing at each other ad nauseum.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 24 Aug 2010 at 11:37 PM.

5. Soul Society arc was fantastic. You've got some nerve.

6. I kind of hate the whole first half of Bleach but really enjoyed it when the espada came on. The Hueco mundo arc was pretty awesome, and the fight with Aizen was spectacular. I'm reading the manga though I've seen like ten episode of the anime.