Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GMod 10

1. Just a small update, but the guy who ports all the really good models(and locks them down on his own forum) is giving me a full tutorial on face/finger posing...so i'll be fixing all of his model releases soon.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

2. I like gifts and don't have HL2.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    But if you're buying the Orange Box then you'll also be stuck with more copies to gift!
    But I only really want HL2!

4. In that case, you did ask first. PM me the email address attached to your Steam account and goodies will be on the way.

5. kedawa, I have an unused HL2 gift as well. PM me the same info (if that's all that's required... I don't know, I've never sent anything over Steam), and it's yours.

6. I also have a gift of HL2, and HL2E1

7. I may have just dropped like four reps on Grave through TNL mishaps.

Also, I'll take that Episode 1 from you Chux.

8. I also have HL2 and EP1 if anyone else needs them.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Also, I'll take that Episode 1 from you Chux.
    I have Ep1 to gift also, so I'll send that too. If Chux already did it, then you can just regift. Should we have a thread for all these extra copies floating around?

edit: also invite me to the steam group assholes I am angelothedog
    Last edited by Grave; 17 Feb 2008 at 06:08 AM.

10. I'd be very thankful if someone gifted me HL2 as well. I just got this crazy controller called the Falcon and apparently they have a mod that makes HL2 compatible with it, so I'd like to try it out.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2