Thread: Way to automatically cycle through open windows?

1. Way to automatically cycle through open windows?

Question: my job has a call center. On one end of the call center, we have two widescreen monitors set up that display several windows (anywhere from 2-5 at a time), each monitoring the status of the various call queues. It gets somewhat cluttered at times, and we were wondering if there was any software out there that would perhaps rotate the main window on display on a regular basis, one at a time. This way, each window would be clearly on view for a set amount of time before cycling to the next window, as opposed to attempting to squeese all the active windows onto one static screen.

You know, kind of like alt-tab-ing through your windows automatically, like the way a powerpoint presentation flips through slides at a specified intervals.

Does anyone know of a piece of software (free is best, but my job would be willing to shell out a few bucks otherwise) that would do this?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 Feb 2008 at 03:20 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

OSX

HAW HAW HAW!

3. Yeah, when I saw that Josh was the only response, I knew I wasn't getting any help.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 15 Feb 2008 at 09:27 AM.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

you love it.

5. You know it.

BTW, my boss got inventive and is currently writing a VB app to do this. It's early, but it seems like he's onto something.

6. Any luck with this

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    You know it.

BTW, my boss got inventive and is currently writing a VB app to do this. It's early, but it seems like he's onto something.

Did you ever have any luck getting a solution to automatically cycling through open windows?

Thanks

Maybe you could provide a referral link to help him out?