Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opening An Older Thread

1. Opening An Older Thread

It's from 2006, and I'd really like to be able to edit the initial post. It's not long enough to merit making a new one, and I'd really like to keep all my feedback in a single thread.

Could someone make it so I can edit the initial post? Thanks in advance.

2. What's the thread?

3. My Trader Feedback one.

4. I don't want to change the time limit rule, so sorry. You would need to edit the thread more than once, and I was willing to waive the rule only temporarily, not kill it altogether.

5. So I'll have three threads on the same subject then? Both of the ones up already aren't even three pages long combined. Would it be possible to at least merge them the new thread?

6. When you merge, the thread still displays in order of post age. So your first post would still be too old to edit.

7. I made a new thread, so I'd be using and editing that intial post with my list. I just want to merge all the other entries into the new thread, so all my feedback's in one place.

Hmm, but the older posts would go first then, right?

8. Tell you what: I've thrown your name around as a moderator candidate before, and I'm pretty sure moderators can edit any-age topic. Your choice: you can be a global moderator or a moderator just for the Trade Depot. It seems like a no-brainer, but some people don't want the stress of being a moderator. I think you will do fine, however, so "go global" is my suggestion.

9. I was a moderator a few years ago and enjoyed it quite a bit. I'd be happy to come back, as I'm on TNL daily.

Thanks Nick!

10. Let me know if it works.