Page 1 of 42 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 NFL Draft and Off-season Thread

2008 NFL Draft and Off-season Thread

So what stupid ass trade will the Raiders or 49ers make to help the Patriots this off-season?

2. all i know is, seeing a picture of dan snyder with tom cruise on espn.com....

do I really need to explain?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. never gets old.

4. Rumors are flying in Cleveland that we are trading Anderson and our second and fourth round pick to Miami for their 1st round pick and Jason Taylor.

I hope that's true and that Cleveland starts Quinn.

6. It would be worth it if we can scoop up Long or Dorsey.

You better hold teams under 20 every week, because Jamal Lewis' wheels are about to fall off, and I'm not even sure Edwards can make Quinn look competent.

Hey! You should sign fellow Notre Dame piece of shit Julius Jones!

8. I want Seattle to pick up Alge Crumpler. We need a tight end. And a running back, and a defensive tackle that can stay on the field after preseason, and an O-Lineman or two...

hmm

Yeah, realignment was awesome.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You better hold teams under 20 every week, because Jamal Lewis' wheels are about to fall off, and I'm not even sure Edwards can make Quinn look competent.

Hey! You should sign fellow Notre Dame piece of shit Julius Jones!
    Hey, I am no fan of Quinn, but the clowns picked him up in the 1st round, he's going to start.

I say, sure up the D-line with Taylor and Dorsey/Quinn, get the Burner Turner from the Chargers and Samuel (we have 30+ million under the cap) and beat teams 17-10.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I want Seattle to pick up Alge Crumpler. We need a tight end. And a running back, and a defensive tackle that can stay on the field after preseason, and an O-Lineman or two...

hmm

Yeah, realignment was awesome.
    You cannot seriously be complaining about playing in the NFC West for the past few years.