Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona 3: FES - YAY!

1. And yet, still 9000% Japanese.

2. I would usually make fun of everyone who's considering hoarding extra copies, because this is rarely a good moneymaking scheme unless they're some kind of clearance and it might be screwing somebody who's trying to find a first copy. BUT I think Atlus should sell lots of copies of everything so do it if you want I guess! I made a lot of money on Disgaea (though it was the only copy I bought) and then a few months later it was reissued and $30 new or whatever. This wouldn't have sucked too bad since the copy was only $5, but that shit happens.

3. I should buy this. I never bought Persona 3 (I had a reviewable, but Atlus reviewables are gay and have no package or manual)

4. Picking up this and SNK Arcade Classics next week. I never played any Persona games, so this is a sweet deal.
    No gnus is good gnus.

5. Found it today when looking for Mario Kart / GTA early. Picked it up.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I should buy this. I never bought Persona 3 (I had a reviewable, but Atlus reviewables are gay and have no package or manual)
    You ready to lose another 80 hours?

7. Jesus, no, I'm just going to play the Aegis chapter, not replay the whole fucking thing. Even if I wanted to, I just don't have time.

8. Finally picked this up. Not too sure whether I'll play the original game with added content all over again or just the Answer. Hmmm..

9. i want this sooo bad, but i know it'll cost me my career.

10. I got FES the other day and started a new game. I've beaten it last year already but it's pretty compelling, and I want to see what's new.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula, Castlevania SotN

My Blog