Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona 3: FES - YAY!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    During the time I played my PSP most, it wasn't. I had to choose between homebrew and new retail titles, and that was a drag. That was long before we have the advances that we do now, however.

Now, though? For someone who's been out of the scene for a while, yeah, it's pretty confusing to me. But since it's so simple I look forward to you drawing up a step by step process from how I'd get from my current firmware to the newest one and hunt down all the files necessary for me.
    Custom firmware is not a prerequisite, it is an option. Using official firmware couldn't be easier. Being confused by custom firmware is a dumb reason to hope a game doesn't come out on psp.

If you want to know how to upgrade your firmware, then find out what version you have now, what the latest version is, and use google.

2. Using a PSP without custom firmware pretty much defeated the purpose of owning one back then, there weren't a whole lot of great games. Obviously the situation has changed and there's a lot of nice stuff now, but giving up that functionality would be impossible at this point.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    Using a PSP without custom firmware pretty much defeated the purpose of owning one back then, there weren't a whole lot of great games. Obviously the situation has changed and there's a lot of nice stuff now, but giving up that functionality would be impossible at this point.
    Sigh...just tell me what firmware you have.

4. YORE MOM'S WARES IS PRETTY FIRM!
    Donk

5. Truth

6. If it's FES I'm kind of pissed I bought the regular version a few weeks ago.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

7. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax View Post
    If it's FES I'm kind of pissed I bought the regular version a few weeks ago.
    You can sell it now and recoup your cost if you are really that upset about it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax View Post
    If it is indeed Fes, there's a higher possibility of it being just the expansion and not the director's cut with both. That one voice actor's site that people found the info from only labeled it as "Persona 3 Expansion Pack" or something to that effect. I hope it's the director's cut though, as I never bought the game.

9. Could be Oboro Muramasa Yōtōden.

10. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax View Post
    Trust me, owning a copy of P3 at this point isn't a bad thing, especially with it being a game + artbook + CD package. Be it now or later, you'd have no trouble getting at least what you paid for it back from selling it.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.