Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video blogs

Video blogs

Because chux closed the last thread we were using to discuss video blogs, I guess we need a new thread. If there is an old thread, merge, please.

Who watches Nostalgia Critic? All this false anger. Lots and lots of fake newscaster voice. Wtf.

2. Kids like loud screaming and swear words! I could tell that video wasn't for me at second 22 and just stopped it.

He also got Maurice LaMarche and Rob Paulsen to swear at each other! Things are funnier when there's yelling and swearing, so he is very popular.

Edit: Video removed. Fuck that guy.
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 20 Sep 2015 at 08:23 PM.

3. Nostalgia Critic is goddamn awful. Dude watched way too much Yakko Warner as a child and apparently caught tourettes from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    He also got Maurice LaMarche and Rob Paulsen to swear at each other! Things are funnier when there's yelling and swearing, so he is very popular.

getting talented people to talent it up does not excuse his lack of talent.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Nostalgia Critic is goddamn awful.
    100% correct. So is angry video game nerd or whatever.

Why are we discussing this piece of shit and giving him views? This is a terrible thread.

There is a pretty easy way to discuss him without giving him views. It requires one less finger movement.

7. You're linking his videos. That's going to increase the chances that someone clicks on them.

Regardless, we've mentioned him before and I don't think anyone here likes him. If you wanted a thread about video blogs open why not pick one worth discussing?

Why don't you?

Why not choose something better and message me to change the original post?

Right, derailing threads and complaining is both easier and more fun

9. Because the obvious: If I had something worth mentioning I would've made the thread in the first place.

10. I'm still waiting for "The Mechdeus Manual for Managing Multiple Massively Multiplayer Online RPGs" thread.