Page 486 of 618 FirstFirst ... 472482484485486487488490500 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 6174

Thread: Gears of War 2: Official Thread

1. Yoshi we are a go at 9

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Good job Six, Netwurked and Cow(disease). We made Blood on the Sandy vagina. Too bad Chux had to cut out in the middle but we did it under 3 hours.
    Power went out, pissed me off.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Power went out, pissed me off.
    That sucks.

Anyway, we did the first 8 or so waves on Insane, then switch to casual the rest of the way. The last few waves are crazy even on casual. We have to move our camp from upstair to the cafe downstair, which worked out really well with boom shields all over the entrance.

4. Did you guys leave me out because I'm black?

I saw the invite way after you guys were done, I drifted off for a bit while playing Crackdown. Congratulations on finishing 50 levels of horde though.

5. seriously though, I got home really late last night, but Ill try to get on tonight faux sure....I mean for sure
    "They look like monsters to you?"

6. Yeah, waves near the end of a cycle are stupid even on easy. There were at least fifty bloodmounts and four or five grinders at a time with cyclops crossfire from the other side of the map.

The whole thing is silly and I am glad we're done with it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Yeah, waves near the end of a cycle are stupid even on easy. There were at least fifty bloodmounts and four or five grinders at a time with cyclops crossfire from the other side of the map.

The whole thing is silly and I am glad we're done with it.
    wow sounds exciting, I wish I could have been there

8. ZOMG LAN TONIGHT! I think we're one man shy of a full team as Mardin can not escape his fatherly duties and Biff is not taking the trek in his yacht. Who will step in to roll with the B-Lo crew?

9. Im in, so what time(central)?

10. Quote Originally Posted by thehaloofthesun View Post
    Im in, so what time(central)?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STFU_and_GTFO.ashx.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	47642