Page 490 of 618 FirstFirst ... 476486488489490491492494504 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 6174

Thread: Gears of War 2: Official Thread

1. DIE GLITCHER DIE

2. We just had what was probably the worst session of Gears ever.

Half the matches had a 5-second-or-worse delay with all kinds of teleporting going on.

All but one of those matches ended up being crappy game modes like Guardian and Submission.

3. Turns out if a 2nd person signs in while gears is loading, it will fuck you. It was supposed to be fixed in TU4, but wasn't. I found this out on the gears forums.

Fuck!

4. I have an idea. You and Haloofthebutt can start a newbie training clan. Once you guys hit level 20 we'll evaluate your performance and possibly offer you a benchwarmer spot on the team!

Now don't get discouraged noob, gears is hard at first. Learn to steel your eyes and trust in your shotgun and you'll be doing okay in no time!

We are all excited to see you giving this game a spin!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Othello Harrington View Post
    I have an idea. You and Haloofthebutt can start a newbie training clan. Once you guys hit level 20 we'll evaluate your performance and possibly offer you a benchwarmer spot on the team!

Now don't get discouraged noob, gears is hard at first. Learn to steel your eyes and trust in your shotgun and you'll be doing okay in no time!

We are all excited to see you giving this game a spin!
    I'm kind of excited to have that low ass level so I can smash fools. It also gives me a chance to train Brett on how to play right.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I'm kind of excited to have that low ass level so I can smash fools. It also gives me a chance to train Brett on how to play right.

also

also

Noob

7. Damn peoples... that shit is hardcore.

Anyone have Gears of War 1 for the PC? I wanna do some co-op.

8. You're gay.
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 03 Aug 2009 at 12:40 PM.

9. Ninja

Your mouth area is gay, plus your butt area too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Netwurked View Post
    Damn peoples... that shit is hardcore.

Anyone have Gears of War 1 for the PC? I wanna do some co-op.
    Lloyd does.