Page 604 of 618 FirstFirst ... 590600602603604605606608 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 6174

Thread: Gears of War 2: Official Thread

1. Alright.... I was playing with moogies and Sam Sun (lol).... they both left... I need replacements to keep the night going! DO IT!

62000k EXP IYB!

2. This game is like an abusive boyfriend....you cant leave, but sometimes its bliss. But sometimes he beats the shit out of you and leaves you for dead.

Then while violating his restraining order he shows up at your house with an apology and 25 xp.

Only to bash your head in again.
    Last edited by Wildkat; 04 Sep 2010 at 12:39 PM.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I wish they wouldn't ruin Horde mode in every XP event. I wouldn't mind doing one of the many, many annoying play-Horde-to-this-level achievements. Last time every enemy was a fucking huge dude and now they all have torque bows. Sigh.
    Lmk if u need horde help.

4. I think whored would be annoying this weekend with all the torque bows flying around, OMG let's play.

5. I'll be on in a few min.

6. Gears!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

Got to level 100 on my second night playing Gears 2 online ever.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. That is unacceptable Mzo. Us traditionalists prefer to gain 100 the old fashion way.

There's one achievement to be level 100 and win a game in each map or some such. It's a stupid achievement; they're basically saying "play our game for the next year online." That's not an exaggeration, from what I've seen that's about how long it takes to rank up to level 100 the normal way. I'm saying "lol no."
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. So how do you shortcut your way to 100? Even with 25x xp, it still takes awhile.