Page 1 of 28 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Haul Thread - July 2011

1. Haul Thread - July 2011

Go buy some used games!

2. Hauled in a wife yesterday. Yay!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Grabbed WarioWare Smooth Moves and Punch Out! at Blockbuster for $15. Star Wars Battlefield 2, Plants vs. Zombies, and the 4 map packs for Defense Grid on Steam over the past 2 days. And the Captain America table for Pinball FX2 on XBLA.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. - Hard Corps Uprising, on sale for 600 space bucks
    - Capt. 'Murica table for Pinball FX
    - Lego Harry Potter, PS3
    - Vanquish, PS3

I got Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Resurrection for my long overdue second play through.

Also, Trucks & Skulls went free on iOS, so I got that.

7. n_n Roll-chan desu ka~

It's a pretty neat little model kit with 2 separate Roll costumes and different faces and hands. There are some small details that i would've liked (i wish the circles on her shoes, her slip, and the buttons on the back of her dress were painted), but otherwise it doesn't even need painting. Her face is painted, although there are some decals for her face if you'd rather paint the figure instead of going with the colors of the plastic.
    Donk

8. I had $12 left on a Gamestop gift card, so I picked up a used copy (prestine) of Two Worlds II (PS3) for $25, or $13 after the gift card.

9. You fucking asshole! How dare you buy used.
    Good purchase though. My kid played through the single player and we did the online co-op together. Fun game.
    There's a pirate based expansion coming this fall. Love me some pirates.
    Who will first post the obvious joke?

10. The Haul Thread July 2011

Picked up a copy of Yoshi's Island DS new for 35 bucks at a used Bookstore of all places.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL