Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic Computer art tips

1. What are you going to do with 300 posters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

wallpaper my house

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    What are you going to do with 300 posters?
    You weren't paying attention.

"I saw pop for a dollar a six pack. That price fucks with you man, cuz then you think you're gonna start to sell pop.
    Hey man. Want some pop? It's fifty cents a can. It's not refigerated cuz this is a halfassed commitment."
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. http://www.amazon.com/Real-World-Ado.../dp/0321334116

Real World Photoshop is one of the best, if not the best photoshop books I've ever come across. That link goes to a previous version of the book, but it doesn't matter because the basic theory never really changes, plus it is cheaper than buying the cs3 version. This thing is the size of a phone book and breaks down just about everything photoshop does into easy to understand instructions. It doesn't just tell you what something does, it will also tell you why it does what it does. Understanding the theory behind these things will make you a better photoshop user. This book is essentially a text book, but I read through this thing like it was a novel. I can't recommend it enough.
    Last edited by Regus; 21 Feb 2008 at 03:57 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    wait what?
    DeviantArt. You submit the print, people order it. You have to make sure it's at a high resolution and all, but Deviant takes its bit from the price they charge, you get your bit after that.
    Last edited by Finch; 21 Feb 2008 at 04:35 PM.
    Donk