Page 1 of 62 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official El Capitan Donation Thread

1. Official El Capitan Donation Thread

Figured I'd start a thread then let the powers that be guide us in getting together a donation for our friend El Capitan.

I'll let Weeman tell the story.

Guys really, this guy needs our help.

EDIT: Send donations through PayPal to store@the-nextlevel.com. I will match the first $250. - Nick

2. I'll give what I can when ever you guys get something setup.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

3. Same here.

4. Thanks guys, every little bit will help.

5. I'm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. If we have to, we can use my paypal account or weemans, but I hope Nick will step in and leverage his awesome sway on TNL to assist our friend!

7. I am down too. I hope we raise enough so we can get him something big. I need to send a check tho since my paypal is completely dry.

8. As the official facilitator of the "Get Korly a replacement 360 since some fucks stole his" fund, I'm obligated to help.

9. I've got a Paypal account we can use, if you want to go that route, and I'll be back in town to see him from March 15 - 23 (spring break) if you want to try to make a delivery of whatever we end up doing for him then.

Give me 3-4 business days to clear out whatever funds are in there right now, and I'll have it ready for donations.

10. I'm definitely in. As dysfunctional and angry of a bunch as we may seem, we always help out our own.