Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time Crisis 4 - $40 Today only on Amazon.com

1. PlayStation 3 Time Crisis 4 - $40 Today only on Amazon.com

Time Crisis 4 w/ Guncon 3 - $40!

It's Amazon.com's deal of the day so it will be that price until the end of the day or whenever it sells out (whichever comes first). Great deal and I'm super bummed that I'm flat broke at the moment.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. More like this, right?

3. I was going to buy this a while ago at full price but then I read a ton of negative shit about it so I stayed clear. At least at 40 bucks it is a bit easier to swallow if it does suck.

4. I ordered one. Now I need a second gun.

5. I like TC4. The FPS is so uncomfortable to play (and it does suck).

6. I'm sure I asked this before but can I use the new gun on my PS3 with the old games? I think the answer was no but just checking.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Quote Originally Posted by foreverand1day View Post
    More like this, right?
    No, I had it right the first time. If you add /?tag=thenextleve04-20 to the end of a amazon url TNL still gets the referral.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I'm sure I asked this before but can I use the new gun on my PS3 with the old games? I think the answer was no but just checking.
    You're right. The answer is no.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

8. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I'm sure I asked this before but can I use the new gun on my PS3 with the old games? I think the answer was no but just checking.
    No, the older games dont know to look to the USB slots for controllers.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

9. I thought it was because this one isn't a light gun. It's more like the Wii with the sensors on the TV reading movement. I'd assume it would be really hard to make the games designed to work with a light gun swap over to recognize the new technology.