Thread: Amazon Gold Box Wii (Super Paper Mario for $29.99 now!)

1. Amazon Gold Box Wii (Super Paper Mario for $29.99 now!)

If anyone is looking to fill out their Wii library, Amazon is doing a special Wii Gold Box promotion as of 26 minutes ago. For another few hours you can get Super Paper Mario for $29.99. After that Twilight Princess will probably be on sale for the same price. More deals will be offered at 1pm EST and 5pm EST.

Check it out here:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27/102-7819117-6129703

2. Tempting, but Brawl is just around the corner. Call me if Galaxy pops up.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    Tempting, but Brawl is just around the corner. Call me if Galaxy pops up.
    by the looks of the description of the games, I dont think Brawl or Galaxy is any of them

10am PST - A must-have game for sci-fi-loving Wii owners. (Star Wars?)
    2pm PST - Move to town, turn it around, and make it bustle with life. A sim-ple pleasure! (probably Sims)
    6pm PST - You'll have big super happy fun fun with this Wii classic. (i have no idea)

4. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    by the looks of the description of the games, I dont think Brawl or Galaxy is any of them

10am PST - A must-have game for sci-fi-loving Wii owners. (Star Wars?)
    2pm PST - Move to town, turn it around, and make it bustle with life. A sim-ple pleasure! (probably Sims)
    6pm PST - You'll have big super happy fun fun with this Wii classic. (i have no idea)

Star Wars and MySims are very likely. Not a clue for the last one. Mario Party, maybe?

5. Shit, the first one was Fire Emblem, Second was MP3.

I would have bought FE for $29.

Right now it's the Simpsons Game for Wii for $25. That's rather underwhelming compared to some of the other games.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. I wasn't aware the Simpsons game was a "Wii Classic".