Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 515171819

Thread: Fez

1. Beat Fez last week.

The combination of such beautiful music and the incredible visuals create a synesthesia reminiscent of Rez

To be honest I feel bad for Phil Phish

He's such a mentally incompetent, yet genius dickhead/baby

He needs to make Fez 2

Fez is an amazing game

rofl

I liked Fez quite a bit as an exploration type game. Once it became an internet scavenger hunt it got a bit less interesting for me, but a lot of the puzzles were pretty unique even to my broad nerd video game experience. Figuring out the deal with the obelisk that caused the two rumble bits in the controller to vibrate independently in a pattern was fantastic.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    To be honest I feel bad for Phil Phish

He's such a mentally incompetent, yet genius dickhead/baby

He needs to make Fez 2

Fez is an amazing game
    That's how I feel. He just can't do it though. He reminds me of those genius kids that graduate college at 16 but are living on a couch unemployed at 22 because they can't handle the pressure. He's a great game designer, just too self-destructive to harness it. Maybe he just needs a real job in a studio.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    That's how I feel. He just can't do it though. He reminds me of those genius kids that graduate college at 16 but are living on a couch unemployed at 22 because they can't handle the pressure. He's a great game designer, just too self-destructive to harness it. Maybe he just needs a real job in a studio.
    Great analogy with the kid genius who is unemployed by 22. I agree that a real job in a studio would do him good. He might hate the job and get fired by the first 2 or 3 studios he works at by saying dumb shit and pissing off his coworkers (his powers of diplomacy seem pretty nonexistent) but eventually that type of gig would allow him to focus on getting work done, and stop worrying about the bullshit he seems to stress out over.

5. I think if Phil Fish would shut the fuck up, he would make a sequel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Thanks for that probing insight. I'm glad you bumped the thread for that.

7. He didn't bump it. Tyler did and deleted his posts.

8. "Get your dick out of your heart."
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Lol.