Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Warpact Vol 1: Episode 1: No Fat Chick Otakus

1. 21 for me

2. Just finished Appleseed Ex Machina. If I can get offa my lazy ass Ill write a review.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

3. The only series I've started that I haven't finished is Claymore.

So I have 6 episodes of claymore fansubs I need to get around to watching. Which I should I mean I heard the ending wasn't terrible, I just stopped watching because I was pissed that they got away from the manga.

4. I didn't realize that the Ragnarok case came with two disks. Watched one last night though:

Shame: same and Fame: +1

5. Finished the other disk. I can't believe this series is actually following a level and job class structure; it's pretty funny how characters can be given new jobs and instantly become more powerful.

Shame -1 and Fame +1

6. Watched Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind today. Holy shit was it awesome. I'm kinda pissed I didn't watch this earlier. I blame Kiki's Delivery Service since that was the last Miyazaki flick I watched and it was fucking awful.

Shame -1 and Fame +1
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Watched Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind today. Holy shit was it awesome. I'm kinda pissed I didn't watch this earlier. I blame Kiki's Delivery Service since that was the last Miyazaki flick I watched and it was fucking awful.
    Jesus Christ, you just broke my mind.

(try to read the Nausicaa comix, they're pretty awesome)

8. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Jesus Christ, you just broke my mind.
    Because you hated Nausicaa and loved Kiki?

I can see someone really liking Kiki, as long as they're a 12 year old girl.

And I really do want to pick up the Nausicaa mangas now.
    Last edited by Timber; 15 Mar 2008 at 03:13 AM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. I got the first four volumes of His and Her for free, so:

Shame +4

10. Finished the third volume of Pumpkin Scissors. I don't know if I can care about this series anymore.

Shame -1 and Fame +1