Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much time do you spend playing video games?

zidane747 Guest

How much time do you spend playing video games?

I think I spend way too much on video games, to the point of insanity(about 99% of it is spent on MGS2, so the time passes greatly). I spend at least 14 hours a day gaming, on all systems. How much time do you spend playing games?

2. Not as much as I'd like to. I would say I might average 3 or so hours a day, with the weekends I put in 6 or 7, since I don't usually go anywhere on days that I work. Back when I was in my game junkie phase (middle school), I would do my homework in school so that I could dedicate the rest of the day to games, and on the weekends, forget it. Entire rpgs were devoured on weekends. Nowadays I draw, watch anime, help people out, etc. But I don't really regret it, since I do other things that are just as important to me as gaming.

3. Maybe 2-4 hours per week. When I am in the swing of things with DDR (it comes and goes with me... its gone now because I need to mod my pads), its probably like 10-15 per week.

Yea, I dont play videogames that much anymore.

4. I'll spend 3 or 4 hours a day on rpgs, but I haven't played one in months. Maybe 1 or 2 hours nowadays, lots a 2D fighters, Halo, PGR, and Snes.
    pwned by Ivan

5. Depends...lately it's been 1-3 hours a day, and sometimes I go way above that. When I first got FFX I was putting in 7 hours a day...GTA3 I was doing around that too. I got into Diablo 2 again, was putting in 3 hours a day on that for like 2 weeks, Im getting ninto Starcraft again...Warcraft III in 2 weeks. *shutters* not too much longer, have to hold out a little longer...

6. 14 hours? im sorry but thats disgusting.

since it's summer i rarely play more than 10 hours a week...if that. usually im working, pimpin or just driving around with the hunny's. tho it IS fun to get the lady's plastered and watch them play Samba

7. probably 3-4 hours a day... at least lately...

... back in my counter-strike addiction days, i'd log in close to 8-9 hours on SCHOOL DAYS...

... *sigh*... why hath thou forsaken me Counter-Strike?

*looks at pile of shame*... oh, that's why

About an hour a week. Unless you could Starcraft (which I play every night with friends from work) and DDR (which I use for workout purposes ) then its probably about 20 hours a week.

p.s. How the hell can you play games for 14 hours a day? There is a whold world out there you know...

Originally posted by Lordmrw
    Not as much as I'd like to. I would say I might average 3 or so hours a day, with the weekends I put in 6 or 7, since I don't usually go anywhere on days that I work. Back when I was in my game junkie phase (middle school), I would do my homework in school so that I could dedicate the rest of the day to games, and on the weekends, forget it. Entire rpgs were devoured on weekends. Nowadays I draw, watch anime, help people out, etc. But I don't really regret it, since I do other things that are just as important to me as gaming.
    Same here 3 hours a day ( if that ), and maybe 5-7 hours on the weekend. As a teen, I used to do like weekend marathons, and if I went out, I went to my friends house, and even then we'd game.

Now, with my job, I don't have as much time to game as I would like to.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

10. Blah, me and Diffusion-x represent the "I love games so much I don't play them crew"....I put in about 3-4 hours a week for "fun time" with games, and another good 8-12 hours of "work time", i.e. covering stuff for this site....unfortunately, not all the work time is good time, but it has its benefits.