Page 19 of 188 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Cave + Xbox 360 OMG

1. sell your 360, buy a japanese one

balls out

2. http://www.siliconera.com/2008/10/16...earrange-mode/ instead of giving kotaku like 20 tnl clicks, imo.

3. or you could have linked to the source

http://cave-game.cocolog-nifty.com/b...post-5a83.html

4. I'm fairly certain there's only 3-4 people on this forum that can read that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dementia_ View Post
    or you could have linked to the source

http://cave-game.cocolog-nifty.com/b...post-5a83.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Babelfish
    In TGS it is this time not to exhibit the work but test playing as for the opportunity which you do
    We would like to make being, the shank by all means.

The last time, we informed about reservation benefit, but now in the end of the month or next month head
    You think that we can convey the details of price and limited edition.
    Please wait already for a while.

Mentioning before lightly, hurting, it does, but as for rewriting job to high resolution
    The fact that it is easy to understand with enemy [kiyara] is such feeling.

On it is in a state where at the arcade the bottom has touched up in one for 360 modes.

Eternity you do such job.

(The head is not caught truly)
    For the head is not caught truly. Amen.

6. I'd like to be the shank at any means too

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    The one problem is I don't know which pronunciation is used for the 成栄 kanji
    Seiei.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    For the head is not caught truly. Amen.
    Good lord, that program is incompetent.

Non stupid-robo translation of that passage:

"TGS wasn't the time to show the game because we're still busy playtesting it.
    Last time we announced reservations, and we should have information about pricing and the special edition either by the end of this month or in the next. Please stay tuned for that.

We touched upon it briefly before, but you can see the feel the upgrade to hi-res is bringing with the pictures of this enemy:

Above is the arcade version, the current state of the 360 translation below. This stuff takes an eternity. (I'm really in over my head!)"
    -Kyo

8. It looks good but question for the art crowd, is this kind of work completely redone or tinkered with in art editing programs?

9. I'd imagine they're just re-rendering using the same models for the low-res pre-rendered sprites. They might have to touch 'em up to prevent them from looking to plain though.