Page 4 of 188 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Cave + Xbox 360 OMG

1. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    And the wait for the $100 J360 is on.
    They're not already? *-neo

... um, no, they're not.

Am I missing something? *-James

3. Wow. Clever as the first 20 times. *-neo

Nobody said anything about being clever - I just want to irritate you as much as that irritates me. Those of us with functional eyes and a basic understanding of English already know what your goddamned name is, because it's there with each post you write. Do you need to remind us? Do you need to remind yourself? Don't you have anything better to write?

Meanwhile, if you're going to take the time to reply to me I would appreciate the answer to my question. Links to $100 J360s plz thx.

(brown because I'm an asshole ->)*-Finch

5. Well he was being facetious, so I guess expecting a real response makes you the idiot in this situation.

I could interpret "wait until next week" as a facetious response, but not that. I don't shop around for the things, and I know MS changes 360 prices in Japan far more often than anywhere else.

I don't see how it was unfair or stupid to ask.

7. Because it was pretty clear he was being facetious, because yes, them being $100 would be pretty ridiculous.

I dunno it comes off as common sense in this particular situation. Not like you said "Wake me when they're $250" or something.

But you are the master of the English language, being able to read Neo's name and all ^.^

Twice with each post.

Because once just isn't enough.

Anyway, it's hard to detect humor from the humorless.

9. First, my apologizes for encroaching on your monopoly of one-line quips.

Second, it was admittedly veiled comment toward a console that getting brutally slaughtered in Japan by two cellphones, a white box stuffed with hay, and a set of systems that licensing fees aside (if that) would have been a better choice. Now rest assured this is a light-hearted jab (down Joust) as a complete Cave library would be all the reason I'd need to pick up a 360, Raiden Fighters alone wasn't quite enough.

And since it leaves you all warm and fuzzy, we'll keep this around awhile. $neo

10. Majesco @ $20 release pls.... *-MarsKitten

/stardash