Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lego Marvel Super Heroes

1. Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Click for full size

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes will fly, swing and smash into retail in the fall of 2013. This latest Lego collectathon from TT Games will "complement the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes construction toy collection," which already includes scenes from X-Men, Iron Man, Avengers and Spider-Man franchises. Expect to see it on just about everything, including the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PC, Vita and 3DS.

The game will have an original storyline in which Nick Fury needs the help of Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine and "other heroes" to stop Loki and Galactus. Okay, Lego Galactus sounds pretty awesome.

"Players will brave the ultimate mission to save the world as they explore famous landmarks in LEGO New York and take the adventure beyond Earth to iconic locations in the Marvel Universe," said TT Games Publishing managing director Tom Stone.

Players will unlock over 100 characters from across the Marvel Universe, which also includes Wolverine, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Deadpool. No word on whether Howard the Duck will be playable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cov_238_l.jpg 
Views:	443 
Size:	265.9 KB 
ID:	68253  

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. What the hell is Deadpool supposed to be carrying?

3. THE LOOT

4. Yeah, that's what I thought. Bad message for the kiddies.

5. I didn't play the Harry Potter or Pirates games, but THIS I will play.

6. I just hope it doesn't play out like Batman 2, where they advertised ALL THE HEROES!!! then you play the actual game and it's Batman and Robin for the first half, Batman and Superman for the second half, then finally the whole JLA for... the last 2 levels. >

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

That's a feature with that group. The less non-Batman content there is in a JLA game/movie/comic, the better.

Marvel at least has both Iron Man and, to a lesser extent, Spider-Man that are useful.

I only played Lego Star Wars ep 4-6, but I assume in all of these once you unlock a character, aren't you allow (forced) to play through any level with any character?
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

IIRC, on a story play through, you're locked to whatever characters were predetermined for that level, but in free play you can freely swap to anyone you've unlocked.

I want to go play all the previous games with lego Deadpool.