Thread: Request for a minidisc player from Japan

1. Request for a minidisc player from Japan

I have been looking for the japanese version of the Sony MZ-RH10 minidisc recorder in black. I want the Japanese version because it has a dock and better remote, plus it would be cheaper over there. Can anyone hook me up? I can pay via Paypal. Please post or PM me as soon as possible because I have some live shows coming up soon I need to record.

Thanks.

2. I can check the local electronics store next time I get over there, although it might be better to get it from someone in the big cities, since it will probably be cheaper.

Anyway, I'll check this weekend and let you know what they're running.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Ok, thanks. It should be cheaper than the us model since it's an older model.

4. Update....got a unit, just looking for the remote and stand now, unless someone can get the whole bundle for less than $100 shipped. Thanks.

5. Ugh, just need charger now. Otherwise, just delete this thread or let it fall into obscurity.