Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Good Free DVD Burning Programs?

I guess "exactly what you need it to do" is making you look artsy in the internet cafe.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I answered snobby because thief already answered your question. put a blank dvd in your drive and drag the files onto the drive.
    If that's all I needed I wouldn't have bothered posting. I needed something with a little more functionality and customization.

Now go stick your dick in your Mac.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    HATE.

4. if you're still looking, InfraRecorder is pretty sweet for just burning random files too

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    If that's all I needed I wouldn't have bothered posting. I needed something with a little more functionality and customization.

Now go stick your dick in your Mac.
    LOL @ touting your functionality when you're dicking around with finding a shitty CD burning app while Josh can do it without even having to think about it.

Tommy Tallarico
    Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; 12 Mar 2008 at 07:46 PM.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. So my dad wanted me to show him how to make copies of dvds on my old computer that i gave them. I had nero 7 installed already. After trying to burn two dvds, both gave me error. uninstalled and reinstalled. Went to burn dvd using my own computer and it worked. went back to the old computer and another coaster.

So I dont know if its the burner or the program. i havent tried just burning a cd. Anyone know what could be the reason?

Also, any free programs for copying DVDs? cdburnerxp and imgburn is for mainly for data/isos.

7. I use dvd shrink to burn disc to disc. If they are already files on my computer I use Nero 6. I have never experienced any problems like you mentioned. you do need to have nero installed to burn the disc with dvd shrink.

Shrink is free to download.

8. could always google for dvd decrypter, someone HAS to still have it hosted somewhere

9. I have DVD Decrypter. I can check if I still have the .exe file.

10. I have DVD Decrypter and DVDShrink. But didnt it involve having to extract the files to the PC and than burning it from the computer?

I just need something simple like Nero's SmartStart. Just pop in DVDs, click COPY and it automatically starts copying the DVDs.

BTW, the error that showed up on Nero was some read error.