Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More Ink & Brush! Updated 4-19-08

1. do you sell these?

2. Very nice, I've seen some sticker/wheat paste jobs that have a similar style in mags and books. You don't happen to post stuff in public do you? or you do art shows?

3. The pieces are for sale, but I haven't sold any yet. I don't really have much up around town, so I'm not really making a lot of sales.

Rt - I do shows, but I've been putting serious thought into doing some stickers to put up around town. I'd probably do something in a different style so it couldn' t be tied to me very easily. There is NO good street art here, litteraly nothing more intricate than single line tags that kids throw up downtown. I'd like to do something badass that might get others thinking about doing stuff.

4. have you ever checked out etsy.com? i was thinking about selling some stuff off there. it seems pretty easy.

5. I'll look into it, but I like to meet the people I sell shit to. Sometimes they end up being regulars. I sold a $700 acrylic painting today to someone who has picked up several things from me in the past. I needed that cash too, just in the nick of time.