Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 Tunneling!

1. Xbox 360 Tunneling!

So I have my 360 up in my room by my PC which receives wireless from the router. Then I have an Ethernet cable plugged in from my computer, to the 360 with the wireless having internet sharing turned on.

For about 15 minutes I will be connected to Live and my computer will still be online, after that point it will disconnect and can only reconnect if I do a Repair of my local connection, or turn the 360 on and off, or disable and renable the wired.

Anyone have any suggestions or reasons why it would be doing this? Should I get a tunneling program instead of just using windows?

2. I hate all 26 of you.

3. Ha. Wire that shit up! I want some Pai vs. Pai matches again! Check to see if there's any microwaves interfering with with your wireless signal. I had a modbox in the living room that would lose signal whenever the microwave was turned on... only thing I can suggest besides going wired (or having another access point in between the comp and router).

Run a wire. Jesus christ.

5. It's to far to fucking wire without being a pain in the ass and I'm no good at putting shit through walls so it's not an answer.

It's not microwaves or anything because the wireless to my computer has worked fine for years (Granted it's only a B Router and a B Receiver but still) it's something with the computer.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Run a wire. Jesus christ.
    This.

Wireless is for laptops and fairies who can't operate a drill.

7. Not my house to drill shit in. and the layout is awkward.

8. Duct Tape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. That's look great.

There has to be a networking answer to why the tunneling isn't working when it should be.

Nobody is born being great at running shit through the walls. But trust me here, its fucking easy.