Thread: WTB: HD DVD movies

WTB: HD DVD movies

I picked up the 360 HD DVD player the other week, and now it's time to stock up on titles. I wanted to post here before I raid the internet stores to see if anyone had some to unload first. Just keep in mind that I watch the CAG DVD section like a hawk, so your prices need to be lower than Amazon or Deepdiscount.com. I'd also prefer to buy multiple titles from the same person to save on shipping costs. Will pay with Paypal. I'm also fine with "scratch and dent" used titles, as long as the discs work fine and it still comes with a HD DVD case (or is cheap enough to make me not care.)

What I want:

Constantine
    The Matrix Trilogy (or ultimate set, I don't care about the extras in the ult set though)
    Mission Impossible 2 and 3 (mostly 3)
    Batman Begins
    Army of Darkness
    Bourne Supremecy
    Superman: The Movie and Superman 2: Richard Donner Cut
    Serenity
    Chronicles of Riddick

...or any other good action flicks. Just let me know soon since I plan on ordering stuff from Amazon if I don't get any response.

Also, off topic but I'm looking for a Turboduo/PC Engine Duo (I don't care about region.)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Ive got a turbo graffix. is that the same thing?

3. This is the best place I've found on the internet to buy cheap HD DVDs:

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Check there a few times a day and you'll find some good deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Ive got a turbo graffix. is that the same thing?
    Errr...kinda. The TurboDuo is a combination TG16+CD Rom+Turbobooster+system card in one nice package. I sold mine a few months ago cause I needed the money, now I'm trying to buy another one.

Magnifiedplaid: Thanks, I'll check out that link.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Well, if you want a turbo graffix you can buy mine. No cables or controllers and I have no idea if it works. come on and live dangerously!