Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: 1942: Joint Strike

1. It's definitely a 7/10 shooter, just like Commando 3 was.

What difficulty were you guys playing on, though? "Wing King" is pretty much the only way to do it IMO. I haven't been able to make it past level 3 in co-op on that difficulty because one of us usually dies on the level 2 boss.

It's a lot more fun when there's more chaos on the screen and less margin for error.

2. Quote Originally Posted by UrielSynthesis View Post
    Yeah, I loved that design... a bunch of us picked that up at the Capcom booth and it didn't occur to us until the final day that Cammy was on it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    It seems crazy to offer keys for both and not select from separate pools.
    Good point. Well in the future, I'll make sure that it's a lot more clear in the future. We had more than enough keys to accomodate the 360 winners and even a few (i.e. Ashen Victor) that actually wanted keys for the PS3 (which was also up for grabs). The ratio of 360 to PS3 owners is like 10000 to 1. It's not our fault the majority of the community favors the 360.

I really don't understand what the big deal is, unless you're disappinted we didn't pick your entry?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    That is an amazing goddamn shirt. FULL ENERGY.
    I'm wearing mine right now!

5. cammy is teh hawtttt
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    It's pretty meh IMO. You drive around planes shooting other planes, and sometimes tanks or bigger planes,
    But that's what 1942 has always been about!

Anyway, still digging it but only playing 1P. Does anyone want to give this a whirl on co-op?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Yeah, but since it's meh 3D instead of huge 2d sprites with maximum chaos, it doesn't have much of an impact.

(I'm not saying previous games had huge sprites, or any chaos, but at this point in the game, I would have been psyched for a game like that).

8. I spoke too soon...there is some asso framerate later on

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I spoke too soon...there is some asso framerate later on
    Yep, levels 3 and 4.