Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying To Locate an Older Anime Series

1. Meh Trying To Locate an Older Anime Series

Ok I've about givin up on this. I've been trying to locate anything for an older anime called NG Knight Lamune & 40 in terms of EPS or even mp3s and have been lead around a ton of broken links to sites that have virtually nothing outside of youtube links so I at last turn to tnl.

Does anyone have or know where I can locate anything from this older series?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. I miss mcarocks

3. Thumbs Down

Still checking a few major sites and a mess of related fan sites. I think this series fell off the face of the fucking planet.

Is this it? I have no idea.

http://www.veoh.com/channels/lamune

5. Are you looking for the original TV series and OVA series or just VS Knight Lamune OVA (aka Knights of Ramune that CPM released)?

6. Random searching gave me Megaupload download links for VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fresh which I guess is the OVA sequel. I think it's in English dub too if that matters... if you want it, just ask and I'll link ya through PM.

7. Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    Are you looking for the original TV series and OVA series or just VS Knight Lamune OVA (aka Knights of Ramune that CPM released)?
    The original TV series is what I was trying to track down.

This guy here @ http://wayobu.multiply.com/tag/lamune actually after 3 hours last night of looking again has the 4 original songs from that series which I was able to snag but other then that it's been literally no dice.

I had a friend of mine I knew years ago collected the diecast metal toys from this series and even he couldn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal View Post
    Random searching gave me Megaupload download links for VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fresh which I guess is the OVA sequel. I think it's in English dub too if that matters... if you want it, just ask and I'll link ya through PM.
    Thanks Mikhal & anyone else for helping so far. That series I do actually have which wasn't hard to find. It's the very 1st series which literally just vanished from the face of the internet.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 18 Mar 2008 at 10:04 AM.

8. I heard my name being called last night in my dreams so... I RETURNED.

NG Knight Lamune was fansubbed back in 1993 on VHS fansub by a group called Dosu Productions. However they only completed episodes 1-4.

In 2003 Animehaven digitally fansubbed the first episode however stalled after that. This episode can either be watched on Youtube or downloaded from Emule. No torrents are available anymore.

9. so this was the show which spawned the OAV with that girl who was praying while having an orgasm with her big heaving breasts?

10. Hello!

Hi, I'm new here and was trying to start my own thread and it keeps telling me I don't have permission. So, in a related topic, I'm trying to remember an old anime video I used to have circa late 80's or early 90's. I have no idea if it was a series or a single OVA movie. The name I remember is Macross One, but it didn't have anything seemingly related to the popular Macross stuff. What I recall was there were 3 fighter aircraft that would combine to form a robot "Macross One" (from what I remember). The giant robot would then fight the bad guys. I think there might have been two episodes on the VHS tape. On the later episode, there was a giant robot called the Annihilator destroying everything with big missile racks. The good guys were struggling to be able to form up for whatever reason and I think the Annihilator had some uber armor protecting it.

That's all I can remember. For the longest time all I could remember was the Macross One part and the three ships forming a robot thing, but just today I had more to go on when I remembered the Annihilator. Unfortunately, it hasn't proven useful in scouring the internet. Any help? Thanks.