Page 17 of 324 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Go, Economy!

1. Swear to God, Eddie.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten View Post
    Japan won't let the market crash, they're endlessly propping up bad firms which should have gone out of business long ago. Lookup the term zombie business (i think thats it). Sometimes a large, inefficient firm NEEDS to go down hard and there will be consequences to the workforce, economy and investor. That is how capitalism works! You have losers who need to get out of the market or do something else.
    Japan's economy ain't doing so hot either.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Japans economy never rebounded from the assraping the US gave them in the 80's.

Our economy is fine and has growth, what is happening is that the liberal media is bombarding our "fiscal crisis" to prop obama. You people are sheep.
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 15 Jul 2008 at 07:43 PM.

4. It is better to be quiet and let others speculate if you are a fool than to speak and leave them with no doubt.

5. If you feel different than I have lost 100% respect in you.

We are up 8 percent over last year in the biggest market on the planet.

6. I don't argue with fools because people from a distance can't tell who is who.

7. My dad said

"Never argue with a fool because he'll take you down to his level and beat you with experience"

If you are not making mad bank off this "panic" then you are no longer worthy of giving financial advice to TNL. And that pains me because you are a smart guy.

Go agriculture son, asap

8. Quote Originally Posted by Biff View Post
    Japans economy never rebounded from the assraping the US gave them in the 80's. .
    Yeah, so you seem to have no idea what you're talking about here.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Really? Bbobb c'mon

10. I like the word crash. Makes things seem so exciting and frantic. When really it's just an old dude with a fedora on slowly packing his desk fern in to a shipping box and sadly walking to his gray Ford Taurus.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."