Page 322 of 324 FirstFirst ... 308318320321322323324 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3231

Thread: Go, Economy!

1. 1/3 of US Households Behind on July Payment

Are we just experiencing a “Hoover Recovery”? Is shit going to get real?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Wait until aid expires at the end of the month while Congress and the WH play with their belly buttons. That's when shit will get real.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    1/3 of US Households Behind on July Payment

Are we just experiencing a “Hoover Recovery”? Is shit going to get real?
    I was somewhere between South Dallas and Fort Worth, when I drove by a tent community of about a dozen people. They had pretty nice tents and their cars parked nearby. It was a sober reminder of just how bad things have gotten for people that got blind sided by the shutdowns of the service industry. I've been pretty busy at work, but I've been trying to set money aside, in case the whole economy comes tumbling down.

4. This guy has drove around a bunch of cities recording the 'hoods'.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 19 Jul 2020 at 11:10 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. There was an RV (worth about $80K+) sitting on the side of the road at the 43 second mark. There was a Mercedes Benz parked about 50 feet away.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    This guy has drove around a bunch of cities recording the 'hoods'.

Looking at this is just depressing. The place looks like a god damn war zone.

So much of CA is fucked up because of the high cost of living. Sooner or later something has got to break.

So fucking happy I live in Texas.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 20 Jul 2020 at 11:42 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. I’ve heard that the death toll in San Antonio has gotten pretty bad.

8. It's not just the high cost of living. Cities in California seem to just let homeless people set up camp wherever they feel like. Why freeze to death in some alley up north when you can treat San Francisco like a campground?
    The same shit goes on in B.C.

9. We have a lot of homeless people here in Dallas, but those people are usually nuts or drug heads. They don’t own anything more than what they can roll around in their little cart.

Now, we have people setup in tents (that are in good condition) and their cars parked nearby. It’s a different demographic of homeless.

10. There are definitely people living out of their cars here, but I can't say for sure if it's any worse than it was before.