Page 309 of 324 FirstFirst ... 295305307308309310311313323 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3231

Thread: Go, Economy!

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Well the fed didn't raise rates yet a-fucking-gain.
    That's dumb.

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I have no idea how reliable the source is on this, but I found the image interesting:

edit: One thing that does jump out is the 1,500 square foot rent assumption.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. I wonder why they decided in those professions, other than maybe "being in the middle in a lot of areas".

Maytag repairmen get zero dollars

Yeah, I found that odd too. I don't know anything about that site, so it could be self serving in some way.

I found this down the same page quite a bit:

Those "fair share" idiots need to see this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	high-income-americans-pay-the-taxes-e4f1.png 
Views:	216 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	80787  

8. Working Class graph appears to be truish, would be more skeptical of the pyramid. I'd need more information as a whole, meaning well duh the top 1% pay more taxes bc they make more, but is that relative to the amount they take in, etc. Like, I have a feeling the pyramid isn't adjusted correctly depending on income.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. What are the mean incomes of each grouping? Then if you add up each mean income for each group, what percentage do they share and how close does that resemble the tax pyramid?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt