Page 318 of 324 FirstFirst ... 304314316317318319320322 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3231

Thread: Go, Economy!

1. Yeah...don't think it'll be that easy.

2. It'll be companies like Google, Apple and Netflix who benefit tremendously from unfettered open access to their businesses.

Apple basically already did this with iMessage

3. You have to be able to get on to this new internet, which is where these cable companies have their stranglehold.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Ya I imagine the distribution methods would change. Unfortunately FB lost an 800m satellite on the last SpaceX launch failure that was essentially a free internet beacon.

5. I didn't want to take the snes classic thread further off track, so this goes here.
    Considering the amount of damage natural disasters have caused this year, do we know how the hell it's all being paid for?

We're paying for everything in credit, then next year the US will declare bankruptcy protection.

7. Fed printing money.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I didn't want to take the snes classic thread further off track, so this goes here.
    Considering the amount of damage natural disasters have caused this year, do we know how the hell it's all being paid for?
    Tax cuts, duh.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I would assume taxes and increased national debt

10. Well, we're cutting taxes so I don't expect any help there.
    Does the government think we're too big to fail? Are the people in charge too busy filling their own pockets now to care about tomorrow? Are we too free? I watched a John Oliver bit a few days ago, and there were people that have been bailed out to the tune of several hundred thousand dollars (or millions even) because their house is in a stupid place and they either can't leave (because the money is for repairs, not buyouts) or won't leave (because this here is ware i dun growed and taint leafin'!).

Are we going to be hauling wheelbarrows full of hundred dollar bills to buy bread or am I just being chicken little?