Page 305 of 324 FirstFirst ... 291301303304305306307309319 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3231

Thread: Go, Economy!

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

That's a nice paywall link you have there.

3. Every other year this stupidity comes out. One of my pet peeves.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/perso...cid=spartanntp

Yes money a person gets for winning a medal is taxed. Because it's income. Income is taxed.

4. Why must we punish winners???
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Paying taxes on money you earn is something we all do. Unless you're really rich.

6. Get those commissions, son! Gee, who would have thought that plan would work out well. Elizabeth Warren must be cracking her knuckles.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 09 Sep 2016 at 08:26 PM.

You can thank corporations for a lot of this. It is hard for a business model that focuses on quarterly gains for share holders to compete with communism. Communist manufacturing can do pretty much whatever it wants. Pay people like shit and take that money and instead buy other companies, dump it into research, etc.

Corporations are at best, dolled up sharecropping.

8. Chinese manufacturing has gotten pretty expensive pretty quickly. It may very well make more sense to move some of it to the US, especially when you add in other costs. Doesn't surprise me that Chinese are realizing this before Americans.