Page 15 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Singles Club

1. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20050525.gif 
Views:	287 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	33110  
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 19 Mar 2008 at 09:02 AM.

2. Adv, do you just want to get laid or do you want a meaningful/long relationship?

First part isn't hard, 2nd part is pure luck, so keep trying. You gotta throw yourself out there, no one is going to come knocking on your door.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Yea, I dont get that. A college friend I know who got married is complaining to me that her husband doesnt clean, do dishes or what not. She does it. I dont want to sound mean but I told her to leave him cuz he's not going to change cuz its the truth. She said that she's hoping he'll change. I said to myself...wrong choice.
    Are you kidding me? He doesn't clean or do the dishes? Does he make the money?

Every person alive has flaws, if your significant others worst ones are not cleaning or doing the dishes and you're complaining, you're not fit to be in a relationship, especially not married.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

4. She's a woman, she's genetically coded to handle all the fucking cleaning. Tell her to shut the fuck up and get the mop, her tears are ruining my floor.

5. Then shove her head in the dirty laundry. She will eventually associate neck pain with tide bleach.

6. I thought this was appropriate.

Evolutionary psychologists have suggested that men are more likely to have extramarital sex, partially due to the male urge to "spread genes" by broadcasting sperm.
    No shit, really?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

7. I just got out of a serious 2 year relationship. Now I have a casual girlfriend. I think she is WAY more into the relationship than I am. Which is weird, because in the last relationship I was the clingy one. Now its the other way around, and I gotta say, it's very unappealing. I'm never going to be the clingy one again.

But I loved being single, and I even like it now, because my time isn't totally monopolized by my girlfriend like it was in the last relationship. I know I'm gonna sound like a dork, but I have time again to get back into comics and videogames. THe last relationship I was in, she simply took up any free time outside of my job. At the time I didnt mind it, but looking back I realize what a sham it was.

So yeah. Enjoy the single life. And what everyone said about getting a girl is completely true. I used to be shy with really low self esteem. I just got sick of myself one day and decided to change. So I did. Work out, make an effort to dress nice and focus on your positive attributes (one of mine I felt was my humor). You'll be suprised what happens when you simply present yourself out there. I know I was. I realized there wasn't any trick to finding a girl or getting laid. It sounds silly, but the trick for me, was just being confident being myself. When that happened I took on a whole new positive attitude and my worldview completely changed. Also, not giving a shit helped me out a bit too. I started thinking, hey, i'll talk to that girl over there...what's the worst that can happen? what do i have to lose? when you think about it like that it makes it a whole lot easier.

Girls don't want a shy guy who walks around with his shoulders hunched, is hard to talk to and has zero confidence. I have a friend who refuses to change. He broke up with his only girlfriend 4 years ago and STILL dwells on her. It's pathetic. I'm thru trying to help him tho. He's got to help himself. As much as he believes some girl is going to knock on his door and fall in love with him, it ain't gonna happen. LIfe ain't Garden State or whatever other emo movie he likes.

But the best part about being single is making mistakes. Do whatever the fuck you wanna do. Get experience with girls so you can use it in the context of a relationship. I love being single. Go out on Saturday night with the buds, maybe meet a girl, maybe not - then spend all day Sunday playing videogames and NOT have to answer to a damn soul.

THat's one thing my previous girlfriend didn't get. I play games. A LOT. She didn't get that I would get up and start playing a videogame in the morning and she would say 'goodbye' to me in the morning and go to work, and go shopping, and get all this shit done during the day, and when she came home I would still be in front of that TV playing videogames. That's what I love about being single. Just being like, fuck it, it's my day off, I'm gonna play games all day and then go out tonite and do whatever. It's great.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

8. I clean and do the dishes.

Because no woman can do as good of a job.

9. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    Let me run this by you guys. I have been emailing this guy I used to date in high school for awhile. The only reason we broke up is because he moved and I was only 16 at the time. We never had sex or anything, it was a high school thing. Anyway, he wants to meet up when I get back from Iraq and "catch up". Yeah or nay? Might be cool since I haven't seen him in ten years but could be, I dunno, creepy?
    DANGER! sounds like a rebound trap to me. I mean, if you want to sleep with someone, then don't let it stop you...but this sounds like a "I just got out of a relationship and so I need a girl to distract my attention from afar" sort of thing. I could be wrong of course, but I've seen that pulled a lot.

My 2 best friends are girls, the people I casually "hang out" with are guys. I don't trust most women, but I really don't trust most men either. So it's a case by case thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Advocate does your Korean background have anything to do
    with your fear?