Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Singles Club

1. I'm single, and I've been having a lot of fun with no attachments. Going out, flirting, and making friends. Of course, when I mean no attachments, I also mean that I have a bunch of friends that either want to sleep with me, I do want to kiss/sleep with them but it'll be a bad idea, or I don't want to sleep with them at all.

Not to mention, I'm kinda picky. I love to play video games, watch silly movies/baseball, and everything that being the complete nerd that I am entails, but I can do that with friends, too. There has to be some sort of chemistry, willingness, genuine interest, etc. Also, I think I'm at that stage in my life where I don't know if I'm willing to concede doing what I want to do, and because I'm looking into progressing into an MBA...ambition is a factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Hooooot! Fuck you. Hooooot!
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Pulp or die, motherfuckers. Fresh squeezed or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    I attract assholes who treat me like shit. I stick around thinking they will change. They never do. I never thought it would be hard to find a guy who likes to read, play video games and watch horror movies with me. Why the hell am I single?
    men do not change.

(well, not from assholes to a nice guy)

3. I've been single for a little bit and am just beginning to get bored with it again.Time to go get me a woman.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crazy-cabbie-caveman-dragging-woman-by-hair-in-hoboken.jpg 
Views:	697 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	33088  

Quote Originally Posted by SapphirePhoenix View Post
    I'm single, and I've been having a lot of fun with no attachments. Going out, flirting, and making friends. Of course, when I mean no attachments, I also mean that I have a bunch of friends that either want to sleep with me, I do want to kiss/sleep with them but it'll be a bad idea, or I don't want to sleep with them at all.
    women are odd. I don't know why yall do that.

The only time I do the "I want to bang you but will not date you" is if doing so would make me change serious things, like where I live or work.

But for the most part, not going after someone hot for some sort of adult or mature reason is alien to me.

Not to mention, I'm kinda picky. I love to play video games, watch silly movies/baseball, and everything that being the complete nerd that I am entails, but I can do that with friends, too. There has to be some sort of chemistry, willingness, genuine interest, etc. Also, I think I'm at that stage in my life where I don't know if I'm willing to concede doing what I want to do, and because I'm looking into progressing into an MBA...ambition is a factor.
    that is the nicest way I've ever seen a girl say that.

5. I've been single for a while, after a 2 year relationship which is my only relationship most middle school. So I need to work on that. Nothing wrong with being single, and all my free time (And money) I do enjoy, but there has to be some decent women somewhere nearby.

7. Motherfuck do I love you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    I've been single for a little bit and am just beginning to get bored with it again.Time to go get me a woman.

I want to know what type of creature that is
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

Its a woman.

10. Being single is fun and so is being in a relationship.

They both have their pluses and their minuses.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.