Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Singles Club

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Seeing exes in public with their significant others is the awesomest btw.
    This made me laugh.

Well, being single does make girls night out a lot more fun.

2. i'm hangin out with several people but am single. got too much other stuff on my plate right now that's a priority and having to devote time and energy to an actual relationship right now would take away from that. doesn't bother me at all.

3. I always fall for girls who are in relationships. I would normally not let that stop me, but I don't have enough time or money for a relationship right now. I'll wait till I have a decent job and don't have to devote so much time to classes.

4. I sucked at being single, so I haven't done that for a while.

5. Im both picky and lazy. What a combo.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

6. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    I attract assholes who treat me like shit. I stick around thinking they will change. They never do.
    The sooner more women realize that men don't change, they are who the fuck they are, the better.

I can not tell you how fucking sick I am of hearing female friends whine about how all guys are dick heads and none of the guys they date ever change.

News Flash if you date an asshole scumbag they will always be an asshole scumbag.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    The sooner more women realize that men don't change, they are who the fuck they are, the better.

I can not tell you how fucking sick I am of hearing female friends whine about how all guys are dick heads and none of the guys they date ever change.

News Flash if you date an asshole scumbag they will always be an asshole scumbag.
    IAWTP.

Seriously, you don't date hoping to change someone. That's the problem with women (and alot of men). They take these projects and hope to rebuild the perfect man. But you know, 9 out of 10 men don't change, and the 1 that do change will leave the woman that effected the change.

8. If you change a man for the better, there is a good chance that someone hotter will take said man.

9. I only see men change into pussies. I've never seen it work otherwise. When your woman dictates how you're going to do something for her and when, put your head between your ankles and kiss your ballsack goodbye.

And being single was fun but I always need a relationship to offset its negativities. I just pass on those girls I was banging to friends so they get some too. Friends keep other friends laid. Remember that.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Bingo.

Oh yeah I'm single. shocker. Out here in NJ, the chicks are so fucking stuck up and if you don't dress like Justin Timberlake or Lil' Wayne ... You are getting no action. So, since I am asian ... my chances are between slim and none.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.