Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Singles Club

1. Who let you back in?

2. Your mom, I gave her hella anal.

3. You got in through the backdoor, shit.

4. Biff is Neo of Motherfuckers

5. Quote Originally Posted by SapphirePhoenix View Post
    Not to mention, I'm kinda picky. I love to play video games, watch silly movies/baseball, and everything that being the complete nerd that I am entails, but I can do that with friends, too. There has to be some sort of chemistry, willingness, genuine interest, etc.
    I feel and think the same (except for picky)...great minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    I always fall for girls who are in relationships. I would normally not let that stop me, but I don't have enough time or money for a relationship right now. I'll wait till I have a decent job and don't have to devote so much time to classes.
    Just make sure you scope out the girl first and make sure you has no extra baggage. We dont want a repeat of what happened to you. After your little fiasco, we know you have no more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    The sooner more women realize that men don't change, they are who the fuck they are, the better.

I can not tell you how fucking sick I am of hearing female friends whine about how all guys are dick heads and none of the guys they date ever change.

News Flash if you date an asshole scumbag they will always be an asshole scumbag.
    Yea, I dont get that. A college friend I know who got married is complaining to me that her husband doesnt clean, do dishes or what not. She does it. I dont want to sound mean but I told her to leave him cuz he's not going to change cuz its the truth. She said that she's hoping he'll change. I said to myself...wrong choice.

If out of no where he changes, he probably cheated on your and feels guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    IAWTP.

Seriously, you don't date hoping to change someone. That's the problem with women (and alot of men). They take these projects and hope to rebuild the perfect man. But you know, 9 out of 10 men don't change, and the 1 that do change will leave the woman that effected the change.
    Ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Bingo.

Oh yeah I'm single. shocker. Out here in NJ, the chicks are so fucking stuck up and if you don't dress like Justin Timberlake or Lil' Wayne ... You are getting no action. So, since I am asian ... my chances are between slim and none.
    I'm asian. I dress like JT and decent. I can bag me some girls..too bad im taken. But its your personality that should stick out more and not how you look or dress. Get a girls attention the first minute and she's puddy in your hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    You got in through the backdoor, shit.
    BTW 11 guys and 1/2 of a woman. This feels like a single's club.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Biff is THE Neo of Motherfuckers
    I fixed YOUR'RE post because YOUR starting to let yours grammar slip.
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 18 Mar 2008 at 03:43 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Get a girls attention the first minute and she's puddy in your hands.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    I'll see yours and raise it a

I'm also certain that Mr. Cusak would say the secret to getting a girl that hotter than a furnace is to treat them indifferently for the first few meetings. They can't stand that shit and will have to find out why. Doing dumb shit to get thier attention the first time you meet them is a one way ticket to masterbating to maxim magazine covers as your cry your lonely ass to sleep 99% of the time.

9. You mean panting like a newfoundland doesn't work on first meeting? Advocate, take note!!

10. It may for advocate As long as he has the 25 dollars for the mexican whore

But seriously, I lol at guys who either fight each other or act like complete asstards in front of girls thinking this is the ticket to their pants.