Page 1 of 121 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Singles Club

1. The Official Singles Club

Where all my single brothers and sisters at.

Come, be pathetic with the rest of us. Don't be afraid. Get into it. Seeing exes in public with their significant others is the awesomest btw. Share your stories of horror and hell. Or just stick around for the atmosphere.

News: Compass reaches new internet low.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. I'm single and glad. I'm trying to keep this train rolling for as long as possible this time.

4. I attract assholes who treat me like shit. I stick around thinking they will change. They never do. I never thought it would be hard to find a guy who likes to read, play video games and watch horror movies with me. Why the hell am I single?

It's not that I'm single; it's more that I'm too busy and too important for female companionship.

6. I haven't enjoyed being single ever.

I must not be a big enough faggity fag faggot.

7. Painted on my basement wall by my friend Eric while listening to me bitch about some bitch ten years ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I haven't enjoyed being single ever.

I must not be a big enough faggity fag faggot.
    I enjoy being single when I'm single. I enjoy being in a relationship when I'm in a relationship. When the enjoyment stops, then so does the situation.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tones View Post
    When the enjoyment stops, then so does the situation.
    Well put my friend.

10. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    I never thought it would be hard to find a guy who likes to read, play video games and watch horror movies with me. Why the hell am I single?
    Because you've been waiting for me, sweetcheeks.

Seriously though, I don't think there's any danger of you ending up an old maid. You've just had a streak of bad relationships. Happens to us all.