Page 1 of 45 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Costumes

1. Halloween Costumes

I was invited to a Halloween party at the end of the month and now I have to figure out a costume. I could always do Fat Elvis (a personal favorite) but i want to do something different. I found a sweet 80's costume:

I'm just not sure yet. Let's have some ideas.

2. or

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. The evening gown is a good choice, Dole.

I dunno what I'll do for Halloween.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Last year's costume wasn't obscure enough, so this year I'm going as Billy Mitchell.

5. Who the fuck is that guy?

I may go as Ms. Daisy if I go to a Halloween party later this month. We shall see.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Who the fuck is that guy?
    First guy to get a perfect game of Pac-Man, held the world record for Donkey Kong for forever, total douche-nozzle. Go watch King of Kong for a sample of his awesome/awfulness.

7. *is white with brown hair*

*is fat*

*wears glasses*

I'm just gonna throw on some dark green trousers and a white button-up shirt, and draw myself a clefted chin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    I'm just gonna throw on some dark green trousers and a white button-up shirt, and draw myself a clefted chin.

I did that a few years back. Easiest costume ever.

Click for full size
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. I've always wanted to go as Chun-Li, but that takes some preparation. It doesn't look like its going to happen this year, but there's always next Halloween.

10. I'm still undecided. Right now I'm leaning toward a naughty nun, probably with a vinyl costume, but it all depends on whether or not I can find the right shoes in my size.