Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212141516

Thread: Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device

who cares about that one store. You have stores all over the place. You have the internet for both stores and pdfs. Nothing was stopping him before.

You can even read amazon kindle books on anything running windows. You don't need a kindle for the ebooks on amazon.

2. I am going to call Guinness Book of Records and tell them we have a new winner for "doubling down"

and then I'll get the newest edition on a Kindle since I can't find it anywhere else.

3. Hero's original post was clearly about the simple fact that he could now have all kinds of books at his disposal without taking up the extra space in his apartment.

4. Buttcheeks has been buttcheeksing hella hard​ the past few days.

Buttcheeks, you are something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You can even read amazon kindle books on anything running windows. You don't need a kindle for the ebooks on amazon.
    I don't own anything that runs windows. Is there anything that runs Windows with a screen as perfect for reading as a kindle?

6. Fucking L O fucking L at this thread now.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I hope Hero never responds so this speculative, angry boner-jousting can continue for another three pages!

8. I blame you people for allowing this shit. If you didn't respond to it, it would stop happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. It wouldn't, though. It doesn't.