Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 101213141516 LastLast

Thread: Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device

1. The Princess Bride is on sale for $2.99 today. (Along with Life of Pi and several other books that got made into movies, but I think we all know Princess Bride is the one that matters. )

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

It is the best book.

3. I got a paperwhite one last year (thanks taxes!) and it's perfect. It's only really designed to be a book reader, but it's perfect for that, inexpensive, and makes owning a more diverse selection of books much easier in my apartment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

How does a Kindle get more diverse books into your apartment? Does it have better taste than you? Does it stroll down to the bookstore and pick up a stack on your behalf?

Does your landlord forbid certain books and you are on able to hide the dark lot on your kindle?

5. Oh for God's sake.

6. Fucking lol.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    How does a Kindle get more diverse books into your apartment? Does it have better taste than you? Does it stroll down to the bookstore and pick up a stack on your behalf?

Does your landlord forbid certain books and you are on able to hide the dark lot on your kindle?
    No, but I can choose from thousands of books, and begin reading within a minute of purchase. I can do this on the toilet, or at three in the morning. I can also read on my phone if I forget the kindle at home. My kindle also fits snugly in my jacket titty pocket. Amazon also gives me $1 towards new books every time I select the slowest shipping option when buying other things. I got a free book out of buying TNL's Xmas gifts

The kindle is awesome. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    No,
    ok

9. Amazon won't have all the books, but you can't beat the convenience factor of the kindle. For most casual readers, it is the shit.