Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 616181920

Thread: Sonic Unleashed

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kiken View Post
    Yep.. just with no waggle. And it supports progressive scan.
    The waggle is optional for the Wii, since it supports both classic and GCN controllers. Wii version doesn't have progressive scan? A review I read said that the Wii version has both progressive scan and widescreen support. The IGN head to head article says it supports 480p and widescreen, as well. http://wii.ign.com/articles/945/945113p3.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    The waggle is optional for the Wii, since it supports both classic and GCN controllers. Wii version doesn't have progressive scan? A review I read said that the Wii version has both progressive scan and widescreen support. The IGN head to head article says it supports 480p and widescreen, as well. http://wii.ign.com/articles/945/945113p3.html
    I wasn't implying that the Wii version was without progressive scan (I guess it sort of reads that way, my bad)... just that it was good to see Dimps include it in the PS2 port.
    "with new weapons perceived some disquieting movement"

3. Now I'd like to try the PS2 or Wii one. If it condenses the gameplay down and trims the fat, I'm in.

Though I have a soft spot for the 360 one. The day stages are pretty good and I really like the Hedgehog Engine. Plus (and it's stupid I know) I dig the hubs, if only because the characters in each are adorable to look at!

Unfortunately, the night stages are pretty lame, and way too long. The last stage is the worst offender for longest, cheapest, most aching thing in a videogame for 2008. Just...uhg.

BUT - I think it's a big step up from the first Sonic 360. Though it'd be cheaper to go for the PS2 one - and it sounds much more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. This game is garbage.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle