Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2007/2008 NCAA Basketball Thread

1. Official 2007/2008 NCAA Basketball Thread

Surprised this thread hadn't be created yet.

Ohio State played their first exhibition game last night and looked pretty decent. Kosta Koufos looked great but they were playing a pretty small team. I really want to see how he'll stack up against other big men. We've got a really talented young team this year and I don't think I'll be able to tell just how good they are until the North Carolina game on the 28th.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

MD received the very last vote in the preseason rankings. I like sports where the ACC isn't ass.

I won't be in the country for most of the season though. I leave a week before the Duke game.

3. Enjoy your blood pudding, guv'ner.

My alma mater got 4 of the Top 100 high school recruits, but the team will be very young. I'm still irritated that they let Florida of the hook last year.

5. Purdue is a good team, and I expect 20 wins out of them this year.

6. Maryland's been playing well after a rough start. Go Terps.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Penguin View Post
    Maryland's been playing well after a rough start. Go Terps.
    I like this guy

8. Big win tonight for the Terps. BC is like our nemesis. I can't remember beating them in any significant sport before.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Penguin View Post
    Big win tonight for the Terps. BC is like our nemesis. I can't remember beating them in any significant sport before.
    Huh? We beat them in their first ever inter-ACC basketball game at Comcast 2 years ago (I was on the court after) and we beat them in football when they were top 5 this year.

10. Anyone up for a TNL Tourney pool?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion