Page 15 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Across America: New York City 2008

1. Hrm, I don't really care too much about a mess so long as it doesn't get out of hand. Stop being prissy, Biff.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo View Post
    Also, do you (or any of the NYC TNLers) know anyone we can talk to about booking a show in NYC for that weekend? That would totally rule.
    Mezz/Williamsburg is probably your best bet here...I don't know crap about booking a show.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Biff View Post
    hmmm, I have a place big enough to host a rock band party, however, I am extremely anal about my shit, so that would limit my enjoyment.
    oh come on if you don't have people over at that palatial apartment it's just a waste

4. I'm paying upwards of 7k a month for a place, I would appreciate not having puke in my hallway and holes in my wall. I mean feel free to come to Ohio and start my house on fire and shit, but they are extemely assholey about everything in that building.

5. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    Drink beer or straight liquor.

You loved Crocodile Lounge though. Either that or the Gator in W'burg is must go for anyone who likes PIZZA and KEEPING THEIR MONEY.
    Vodka and Sprite should not be 14 dollars is all I'm saying.

The Crocodile Lounge was fucking awesome, I would go there again, hot bartender that made damn strong drinks for me, and had Jersey prices.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Us NY/NJers don't puke. That's for everyone else who's weak as fuck. (Hi, Gohron.)

7. Thief, Gohron, and Advocate are the three on my watch list.

I'm not against a pre-party at my place nor razor bringing back some premium tier pussy for a nightcap. I just don't want SSJN crain kicking my door because I call him chubby, ya know?

8. lawl. And I won't cheat on my woman, hotties have tried. She may actually come along since Josh is bringing the mrs. but I want this to be strictly me going crazy. She's more my anchor than my enabler these days.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo View Post
    Also, do you (or any of the NYC TNLers) know anyone we can talk to about booking a show in NYC for that weekend? That would totally rule.
    Try the new Luna Lounge. If its far enough in advance, its pretty much a guarantee

10. It'd be awesome as fuck to have a TNL band play that same exact weekend. They'd be guaranteed attendance there.

Also, no minors. If you're under 21, stay the fuck home.