Page 2 of 265 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Across America: New York City 2008

1. Even with gas, it's a lot of miles to put on the car too. I just have to make sure I'm staying somewhere with other people so we can all carpool it back, drunk and stumbling, to the hotel.

2. Yes, let's pin down the area. We've had one suggestion so far. I'm sure burgundy will have a place in mind, too.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Even with gas, it's a lot of miles to put on the car too. I just have to make sure I'm staying somewhere with other people so we can all carpool it back, drunk and stumbling, to the hotel.
    I already found a round trip to Laguardia or Continental (protip pick Continental) Non stop for 268 bucks thief.

Leave
    Fri, Jun 6 American Airlines 4886
    operated by American Eagle
    Depart: 6:10am
    Arrive: 7:40am Cleveland, OH (CLE)
    New York, NY (LGA)

Non-stop Economy 1hr 30min Embraer RJ135 View seats

Choose this return
    Return
    Sun, Jun 8 American Airlines 4891
    Depart: 8:20pm
    Arrive: 10:00pm New York, NY (LGA)
    Cleveland, OH (CLE)

4. Galaxia and I will be there 100%

I can't speak for Chao for sure but I'll try my hardest to drag him along.

If people need a place to crash, feel free to let me know in advance and I'll make it happen. It's on the island.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Yes, let's pin down the area. We've had one suggestion so far. I'm sure burgundy will have a place in mind, too.
    My place is right outside Penn Station (Manhattan) so I am flexible with where ever you guys decide. I picked Times Square because you fags should probably see it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Biff View Post
    I already found a round trip to Laguardia or Continental (protip pick Continental) Non stop for 268 bucks thief.

Leave
    Fri, Jun 6 American Airlines 4886
    Depart: 6:10am
    Arrive: 7:40am Cleveland, OH (CLE)
    New York, NY (LGA)

Non-stop Economy 1hr 30min Embraer RJ135 View seats

Choose this return
    Return
    Sun, Jun 8 American Airlines 4891
    Depart: 8:20pm
    Arrive: 10:00pm New York, NY (LGA)
    Cleveland, OH (CLE)
    I found a flight from Cleveland Hopkins to JFK airport for $296. I don't think the 20 dollars is a big enough deal to go out of my way for.

Also I'm planning on coming in a few days early for the sake of the fact I've never been to NY and would like to spend some time exploring it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I found a flight from Cleveland Hopkins to JFK airport for $296. I don't think the 20 dollars is a big enough deal to go out of my way for.

Also I'm planning on coming in a few days early for the sake of the fact I've never been to NY and would like to spend some time exploring it.
    Don't fly into JFK unless you are a very patient man.

8. Which airport would be best in NY? Also who can I get to pick me up and what day would work for em, I'm guessing Thursday would be the earliest that's reasonable to come in and hope for a ride from.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Which airport would be best in NY? Also who can I get to pick me up and what day would work for em, I'm guessing Thursday would be the earliest that's reasonable to come in and hope for a ride from.
    Nobody is going to pick you up. Either jump on the subway or take a cab to wherever people agree to meet you.

10. True. Still not much point coming in early if I don't have someone to do shit with in a city I have no idea how to get around that sounds like a horrible idea.