Page 3 of 265 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Across America: New York City 2008

1. There's a lot of people from TNL in NYC.

I'm sure anyone out there for a week will have an easy time finding people to hang out with.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    True. Still not much point coming in early if I don't have someone to do shit with in a city I have no idea how to get around that sounds like a horrible idea.
    PM sent.

3. Fly into Newark from Cleveland if you're going Continental. They are both hubs. Anything else would be uncivilized (or you would be overpaying!). I'm 80% coming. That 20% is dependent on my job situation and how my weekends will be looking with my new job. If I'm going I'll end up flying into Newark Friday night, and getting a ride from the airport with friends who live in the city. Any TNL Clevelanders are more than welcome to hitch a ride into NYC with me if we get the same flight.

4. This is actually during a time where I may very well be able to come. I've been looking for an excuse to visit my brother up there anyways. I'll hopefully be starting a new job soon and will mention this to them, so I'd say I'm at LEAST 60% sure I'll be there.

5. You better be there, Brand.

I want to meet you and bbobb the most.

6. I will try and coordinate with some of the MD folks on making the trip. I'm going to NYC this weekend to play a show, so I guess I'll be getting my fill of NYC this year.

Edit: I'm like 75%. Still waiting on some other cats to let me know what they're thinking.
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 24 Mar 2008 at 04:07 PM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

7. A nonstop flight out of LAX to JFK is only $306. That is FANTASTIC. I'm fucking there. Opaque, the lady, and I will be buying tickets first week of April (lolrentisdue).

I'm fucking excited. You guys have no fucking idea. Fuck!

Who's up for a mass TNL trip to see David Letterman? Also: Conan O'Brien.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant View Post
    A nonstop flight out of LAX to JFK is only $306. That is FANTASTIC. I'm fucking there. Opaque, the lady, and I will be buying tickets first week of April (lolrentisdue).

I'm fucking excited. You guys have no fucking idea. Fuck!

Who's up for a mass TNL trip to see David Letterman? Also: Conan O'Brien.
    Did you click Round trip? Because if that's the price, sweet jesus that's awesome.

9. It's looking like Sinista, Netwurked and I will be making the trip. We're gonna try to get Guszapp in on it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Biff View Post
    Did you click Round trip? Because if that's the price, sweet jesus that's awesome.
    Round trip, good sir.

edit-
    Thats the price to fly into LGA (Laguardia? Fuck, I don't know). JFK was actually a little cheaper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flight.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	33319