Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a Chemistry Regents today(wish me luck)...

zidane747 Guest

I have a Chemistry Regents today(wish me luck)...

I've been studying a lot for this, and it'll be the hardest Regents in the school that I have taken. I'm leaving at 11:30, so wish me luck guys. I don't want to fail, and I know that I'll pass, but I do need some support. Today's the last day of school, with only this test to take, and then SUMMER VACATION BABY!!! God and Solid Snake be with me. Let's rock.

2. Well, you really only need God...but if you wanna bring SSnake too, sure.

Good luck. I'll say a prayer for you that you can recall all of the info you need to, when you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

zidane747 Guest
    Thank you very much, and yes, SSnake will be with me(I have a pair of custom made SSnake boxers, so yes, you could say that I have SSnake in my pants ^_^ J/K).

4. MERDE

That's what french comedian wish to each others for good luck.

5. Originally posted by zidane747
    Thank you very much, and yes, SSnake will be with me(I have a pair of custom made SSnake boxers, so yes, you could say that I have SSnake in my pants ^_^ J/K).
    O_o

You, my friend, are weird.
    I mean that in a good way...really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. Good luck Z Do good, and make us proud

What the hell Regents anyway?

7. Hey Zidane, I got an idea. You need to get Codec implanted so you can contact Mei Ling or Cornel, incase you need help on your multiple choice problem when you taking the test !

Just dont forget the right frequency !

8. codec in mgs2 work with nanomachines so maybe he already have it.

Hum...it would be easy to cheat at his regent if he got one...CHEATER!!

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Despair
    Hey Zidane, I got an idea. You need to get Codec implanted so you can contact Mei Ling or Cornel, incase you need help on your multiple choice problem when you taking the test !

Just dont forget the right frequency !

:jest: :jest: :jest: :jest:

10. may the force be with you