Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Heroines Fan-Art

1. Gaming Heroines Fan-Art

Something I finished recently. There's plenty of little things I want to fix now, as I was sorta slopping it together near the end just to get it done. I also need to be a better judge of how things will look colored from the lineart...stuff like Lara's chest, while still ample in the lineart, looks too large and round colored. Speaking of Lara, I think I ultimately like her original, aquamarine latex suit better, and probably should have went with that instead (it would have been a better color mix too, Fran and Lara's colors too similar).

People ask me about my take on Samus, and I figure, a gal who travels around space all alone, wearing a full space suit and looking out for metroids all day has got to be a bit mental. Space dementia and all that.

Anyway, I'll probably fix this up and post it again in here, but taking a break from it for now.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gamegirls.jpg 
Views:	521 
Size:	458.1 KB 
ID:	33420  

Shit if I were Lara I'd fucking shoot Samus for that expression. Scary.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Yeah, Samus has a look on her face like she just crapped out her intestines. wtf.

Otherwise, great work.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Fury, You don't like Samus do you?

Holy shit. Looks like she just saw Mother Brain tentacle rape a Powder Puff Girl.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

The glossy lipstick on her lower lip makes the expression look more severe than it is. That and the shadows around the lower lip.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. I don't have a problem with the lips. Its the eyes. That blank, OMG look.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox in reference to booberz View Post
    too large and round
    What unearthly language is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Wow, I'm surprised. I really like Samus' face; it's got character. I see it more as an icy glare than a 'shit out her guts' look or anything so severe, but that's what feedback's for I guess. I think she's got a little Melissa Joan Heart thing going on, if Melissa was a space-faring psychopath.

9. Hey Fury. Samus looks like she should be drooling and yelling with that expression. I like it. Dig the partial suit look, I see exactly what you're saying on the Melissa Joan Heart thing.

Rockin' tits on Lara. Her right knee looks busted, though (that's a really hard perspective, I know), and her midsection looks a little long.

I like the wispy hair on rabbit-thing. My favorite thing is the vines and the glowing "caulking" between the bricks. Rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Hey, don't get me wrong. I love it and want it as my wallpaper, but I was just shocked to see Samus like that. That's what I get for not reading your explanation first. Now that I know what you were going after it makes sense.

Also, boobs are never too big.