Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 578910 LastLast

Thread: Logo Help!

1. im having a lot of trouble trying to make the logo markryan made into a transparency watermark, it always takes in a lot of white pixelated boarders, and jaggedy.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. Are you using one of the attachments from above or master version that was sent to you? I could see if I could help.

3. psd master
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    psd master
    If you want, send it to me, and I'll see if there is anything I can do. I'll have some free time this weekend and wouldn't mind trying to help out.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I like this one (just adjust it for the new logo you created)...

And people always tell me my job is easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. harsh yo.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Best post from Drewbacca ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

9. Advocate seriously needs to give it a rest. That shit is absolutely horrid.

also, WHAT THE FUCK @ stretching out the first photo anyone sees when going to your website.

It's like this whole project is a how to on design "don't"s

10. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Advocate seriously needs to give it a rest. That shit is absolutely horrid.

also, WHAT THE FUCK @ stretching out the first photo anyone sees when going to your website.

It's like this whole project is a how to on design "don't"s
    we didnt stretch it. It was somewhere in the mounds of code, and we just found what was stretching it and am fixing it as we speak.

what its been doing is the width is decided by how large the viewers web browser is. It never seemed stretched to me with how i have my windows open, then i saw it on someone elses screen and started diving into the code.